EOPC: Copy Composition Generates SQL Error CallAppEngine: Application EOPC_COPY: AppEngine error on MS SQL Server Database
(Doc ID 2346513.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application & Versions affected: HCM 9.2 PUM 24, CS 9.2, FSCM 9.2
Microsoft SQL Server 2012
When trying to use the Copy Composition on Page Composer developer Registration page, following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Page Composer Administrator > Developer Registration
2. Search for Definition 'Approvals'
3. Select any Composition from the list
4. Click Copy Composition
5. Enter Cross Reference Table and the Custom Process Id for which the composition to be copied
6. Click Done and observe the error popping out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document