EMM: Work Order Header Displays Location From AM After Location On Work Order Is Changed
(Doc ID 2346523.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Location of the Asset on the Work Order Header, the LOCATION.WM_WO_HDR is changed but the Location field on the Work Order Header page continues to display the Asset Location. This occurs when the Asset Lookup is Tag Number on the Maintenance Management Business Unit Definition.
It is expected that the location code and associated description displayed on the work order page will always be the same as the location that is saved to LOCATION.WM_WO_HDR.
This issue can be verified by performing the following steps:
1) Set the Asset Lookup on the Maintenance Management Business Unit Definition to Tag Number.
2) Create an Asset with a Tag Number.
3) Create a Work Oder and select the asset by Tag Number created in step 2.
4) Update the Location on the Work Order Header page to a new Location. and save.
5) Query the ps_wm_wo_hdr table to verify that LOCATION.WM_WO_HDR has been changed to the new value in step 4.
6) Navigate back to the Work Order component and search on the business Unit and Work Order ID.
7) Note that the Location is displaying the Asset Location and not the new Location value from the ps_wm_wo_hdr table.
The Work Order Location is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document