EAP: Voucher Build (AP_VCHRBLD) triggered from AP Matching (AP_MATCH) will process All Staged Vouchers
(Doc ID 2346540.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Match Exception Workbench, Match Exceptions are overridden with a Debit Memo Action.
When Matching is run to clear the overridden Exceptions, Voucher Build is automatically executed. There is no criteria passed to Voucher Build other than the Business Unit. Therefore, all Staged Vouchers will be processed.
When Voucher Build is executed from the AP Matching process, only the Staged Vouchers with VCHR_SRC = 'MTCH' should be processed.
1. Enter Purchase Order with Match Rule 'DEBIT_MEMO'
2. Create PO Receipt
3. Create Voucher using PO Receipt Copy and Voucher Amount exceeding the Extended Amount of the Receiver
4. Adjust Unit Price of the Voucher lines and adjust the Merchandise Amount
5. Run Matching
6. On Match Exception Workbench, override the Exceptions with Action 'Debit Memo'
7. Run Matching
8. Matching will call the Voucher Build program since a Debit Memo Voucher needs to be created
9. When Voucher Build is run, instead of only processing the Debit Memo Voucher, it will process all staged Voucher transactions (Excel, Quick Invoice, Payment Request, Debit Memo, etc...)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document