ETL9.2: Monthly Time Calendar Grid Labeled Incorrectly After Viewing Ttime Details.
(Doc ID 2346847.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is the issue with the Monthly Time Calendar and Weekly Time Calendar components where the grid of employees at the bottom of these components is auto-populated even when the "Prompt for Results" radio button selected on the Manager Search Options component after applying PUM Image 23.
1) Navigate to: Manager Self Service > Time Management > Manager Search Options
2) Make sure that the ‘Prompt for Results’ radio button is selected under "Loading of Matching Employees"
3) Navigate to: Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Monthly/Weekly Time Calendar
4) Scroll down to view contents of Monthly Time Calendar grid
5) The Monthly Time Calendar (or Weekly Time Calendar) grid at the bottom of the page should not be auto-populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document