EAR 9.2 - AR Collection Workbench Conversation Bubble Not Showing At The Item List Level
(Doc ID 2346903.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Collections Workbench
When attempting to see added conversation,
the following error occurs.
Conversation bubbles are not showing up
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to collections workbench
2. Search for any customer
3. Open any item that doesn't have any conversation added
4. Click on the add a conversation link present at the bottom of the page
5. Write description and comments for the conversation and save
6. Click OK and return to collections workbench page
7. No Conversation bubble is getting added in the conv column
8. Refresh again and search for the item, no conversation bubble appears
9. Go to customer accounts > item information > item list , search for that item, you will notice conversation bubble present
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document