E-FLUID: Query CREF Will Not Execute From Navigation Collection
(Doc ID 2346942.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Fluid UI
We are trying to add a query content CREF to a delivered Nav Collection. We are facing the following issues:
1. The AppPackage peoplecode is generating an incorrect URL. This prevents the query CREF from being displayed.
2. The AppPackage peoplecode is putting the Query Content page in a new window, even though "new window" is NOT checked for the link in the Nav Collection.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a query through Query Manager
A. Navigate to Reporting Tools-> Query-> Query Manager
B. Create and save query
2. Create a CREF pointing to the Query
A. Navigate to PeopleTools-> Portal-> Structure and Content
B. Select Add Content Reference
C. Create a CREF pointing to the query
i. URL Type: PeopleSoft Generic URL
ii. Paste the query in the Portal URL (starting with q/?ICAction...)
D. Save CREF
E. Click Test Content Reference to ensure query CREF is working
3. Add query CREF to Navigation Collection
A. Navigate to PeopleTools-> Portal-> Portal Utilities-> Navigation Collections
B. Edit a delivered Navigation Collection
C. Add a link
D. Select the newly created query CREF
E. Leave "Open in new window" unchecked
4. Click Home button
5. Navigate to Tile and select the new query CREF that was added
6. The following behavior occurs:
A. The query opens in a new browser tab.
B. The query CREF is not displayed
Attached to this KM is an example scenario showing the replication steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document