Person Profile Page Graduated Checkbox Will Not Let User Leave Unchecked and Saves as Checked Automatically
(Doc ID 2346975.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Employee/Organization Development
Graduated checkbox will not let user uncheck the box and save on the Person Profiles page when user is Adding a New Degrees
If user leave the Graduated checkbox blank - upon saving the box becomes checked and cannot be unchecked
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles
2. Select an Employee
3. Choose the Education tab
4. Click plus sign to Add New Degree
5. Enter information for the New Degree and leave checkbox for Graduated blank
7. Select Degree from List to edit
8. Notice the Graduated checkbox is selected
9. Attempt to uncheck the Graduated checkbox - system will not allow this action
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!