Some Requisitions Getting Stuck Under POCALC During Sourcing
(Doc ID 2347011.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to auto source a requisition, it is getting stuck in Staging.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>Purchasing>Requisitions>Add/Update Requisition
2. Save, budget check it, and then submit it.
3. Navigate to: Main Menu>Purchasing>Purchase Orders>Stage/Source Requests>Requisition Selection
4. Search for and accept the previously created requisition, Save it for Staging
5. Either use the PO Auto Source or the PO Calc->PO Creation
5. Save it and run the process
6. Use the Sourcing Workbench to review the previously created requisition - notice that it is still in the Staged status
Due to this issue, users cannot create POs from Requisitions using the Auto Sourcing processes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document