TR_STMTACCTG Not Processing Prior Day Bank Statements
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TR_STMTACCTG is not processing prior day bank statements. TR_STMTACCTG should process the bank statement from prior days if Statement ID is left blank and the process is executed from the Navigation: Banking > Reconcile STatements > Process Statement Accounting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Bank Statement with As of Date as old date (one day before).
2. Ensure it is mapped with Statement Activity Type.
3. Execute Automatic Reconciliation with Run Control ID: RECON.
- Provide Days Back as 1.
- Process completed successfully.
4. Verify Recon status changes from 'UNR' to 'NTF' on Bank Statement.
- verified and confirmed.
5. Execute Statement Acctg with Run Control ID: STMT_ACCTG.
NOTE: DO NOT provide Statement ID. Leave the value as blank.
6. After process is completed, statement acctg does not create external transaction.
- Recon status continues to be 'UNR'.
- This is the issue. It appears that external transaction was not created because the new Run Control does not have Days Back = 1.
7. Search the original Run Control ID: RECON.
- Note that this originally has Days Back as 1.
8. Rerun statement acctg with Run Control ID: RECON.
9. Search for the statement.
- Statement was found and this time Recon Status changes to 'Requires Review'
- External transaction is also created.
This is because RECON has Days Back as 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms