E-PIA : Unable To Adjust Size Of Prompt/Look Up Window
(Doc ID 2347148.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a page has a prompt button which has an inner prompt button for its search fields.
User clicks on the inner prompt button and selected values from the search results.
User is redirected back to the main prompt window and user adjusted the window size by dragging the resize arrow.
Prompt window size is not adjusted accordingly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into PIA
2. Go to Worklist, Navigator using Menu pagelet set on the classic home
3. Select Navigator hyperlink
4. Expand Administer Workflow -> Send note
5. Select Send Email/WL Note
6. Select Lookup User ID
7. In the modal window, select Advanced lookup
8. Click the User id field and select an id for example GUEST
9. Adjust the window size by dragging the resize arrow and it doesn't work
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Accounts Payable WorkCenter
2. Under My Work - Click on Incomplete Voucher
3. Click on Voucher ID Link in the Incomplete Voucher Page
4. Attach an Attachment
5. The modal window cannot be resized
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document