PeopleSoft 9.1-sPro Issue With Project Role And Project Role Attributes
(Doc ID 2347277.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Work Orders - Create
PeopleSoft 9.1-sPro issue with project role and project role attributes
When a deliverable based Service is created and have created a resource based project role attribute is created, the settlement option and the progress log template id is not populating on the work rder and therefore not able to create and save the work order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new service type
2. Create a Service/Project Role of deliverable based service method and settlement option of "Fixed".
3. Now add the project role created in step 2 to the service type created in step 1
3. Now create a resource based Service/Project Role Attributes for the Service/Project Role created in step 2.
4. Now create the work order for the service type created in step 1 and when you select the service as on the work order, the settlement option field is blank and the prompt table to fetch the progress log template id is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document