PCard Distribution Template Is Being Cleared While Reconciling PCard Transactions
(Doc ID 2347285.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: While reconciling Procurement Card transactions – a user selects a couple of transactions and fills in the distribution template. Once the user hits OK on the template – the distributions on the transactions are updated as expected. However, the Distribution template does not retain the information. If the user selects a next group of transactions to reconcile, they have to re-enter the information on the distribution template.
Our users are entering the information directly on the distribution template.
1. Ensure that there are a couple of PCard transactions for an Employee/Credit Card.
2. Login as the reconciler who can reconcile for that Employee/Credit Card.
3. Go to Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile statement
4. Input employee ID and click Search
5. Select a transaction that is in a staged status
6. Click on the distribution template hyperlink
7. Fill in the required chart fields
8. Click ok
9. The distributions on the selected charge are updated ( verify)
10. Select the next transaction
11. Click on the distribution template.
12. All the information that was previously entered is gone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document