PCard Distribution Template Is Being Cleared While Reconciling PCard Transactions
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: While reconciling Procurement Card transactions – a user selects a couple of transactions and fills in the distribution template. Once the user hits OK on the template – the distributions on the transactions are updated as expected. However, the Distribution template does not retain the information. If the user selects a next group of transactions to reconcile, they have to re-enter the information on the distribution template.
Our users are entering the information directly on the distribution template.
1. Ensure that there are a couple of PCard transactions for an Employee/Credit Card.
2. Login as the reconciler who can reconcile for that Employee/Credit Card.
3. Go to Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile statement
4. Input employee ID and click Search
5. Select a transaction that is in a staged status
6. Click on the distribution template hyperlink
7. Fill in the required chart fields
8. Click ok
9. The distributions on the selected charge are updated ( verify)
10. Select the next transaction
11. Click on the distribution template.
12. All the information that was previously entered is gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms