EEX9.2: Expense Report Associated with a Travel Authorization on new Reports Multiple Times Results in Budget Error of Ref'd doc has been Finalized
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an expense report is associated to a Travel Authorization, Sent back, Deleted and a new report is associated multiple times then upon budget checking the report receive a budget error of “Ref’d Doc has been Finalized.
1. Create a Budget
2. Enable budget checking for Approval (Setup Financial >Business Unit
3. Create and submit a Travel Authorization.
4. Budget check the Travel Authorization.
5. Drill down on the Encumbrance for budget details of the TA.
6. Create an expense report from the travel authorization
7. As the approver select the expense report for approval:
8. Select Budget Options to budget check the report. Verify budget status is
9. Approver sends report back to the Employee
10. As the employee delete the report.
11. Confirm delete, click OK
12. Create a new report add two lines and then select Associate Travel
Authorization and click Go.
13. Select the Travel Authorization
14. Select Summary and Submit
15. As the Approver select the report for Approval.
16. Select the Budget Options link and budget check the expense report, Click
OK. Verify Budget Status is Valid.
17. As Approver Deny the report.
18. As the employee delete the denied report.
19. Click OK
20. Create a new report select Quick Start and select Travel Authorization
and click Go.
21. Select the Travel Authorization
22. Submit the expense report.
23. As the approver select the report to approve
24. Select Budget Options link to budget check the report.
25. Here is the issue: encounter the following error: Ref¿d Doc has been
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Actual Result: When budget checking expense report encounter budget error of Reference doc has been finalized.
An expense report associated with a travel authorization on new reports multiple times should not receive a budget error of Ref'd doc has been Finalized.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms