WHEN CLASSIC PLUS IS ON, ADD INTERESTED PARTY PAGE APPEARS WRONG
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the Add Interested Party button on the Manage Applicant Interested Parties tab, the Interested Parties grid gets misaligned to the right side of the page, instead of under the link.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the Apply Fluid like theme for Classic checkbox on the fluid properties for the HRS_MANAGE_APP component in app designer (see attachment)
2. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Applicants
3. Turn off the checkbox for Search My Applicants and select Applied Within last month and click Search
4. Click on the Hyperlink for Applicant Betty Locherty
5. Click on the Interested Parties Tab and the Add Interested Party
6. Notice the next screen that displays appears on the far right of the monitor as shown in attachment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms