E-PORTAL: When Users Locked In HCM, They Can Not See FSCM
(Doc ID 2347480.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Portal HUB user not able to access content when accounts exists in both HCM and FSCM and one system has the user in lock status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) user must be in Interaction Hub, HCM and FSCM
2) In Interaction Hub, user can access Interaction Hub, FSCM and HCM.
3) lock the account in HCM (set acctlock)
4) User cannot see, and therefore cannot access HCM (expected) through Interaction Hub; user can not see, and therefore cannot access FSCM (not expected) through Interaction Hub; user can access FSCM directly.
5) set account lock back to 0 for the user.
6) User can access HCM and FSCM through Interaction Hub.
Due to this issue, from Portal HUB users cannot access content when user's account is locked in one content system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!