Amendment Billing Amount And Net Billing Amount Fields From Billing Amount Details Tab Are Displaying Incorrect Values
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create an amendment for a contract line and allocate the amount. Do not process the amendment.
On Lines - Amend Contract - Billing Amount Details tab, the billing amount and net billing amount are incorrect.
1. Add a contract.
2. Add an amount based contract line.
3. Allocate the amount.
4. Activate the contract.
5. Add an amendment and click on Detail.
6. Click on Amendment Amount Allocation link.
7. Add an adjustment and save the page.
8. Return to Amendment Details and do not process the amendment.
9. Return to General Information and click on Lines tab.
10. Click on Amend Contract button.
11. Go to Billing Amount Details tab. The adjustment amount is doubled on Billing Amount and Net Billing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms