ETL92: Template020 Overtime Rule Creates Overtime Even When Time Is Excluded As An Exception.
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Template020 Overtime rule is creating overtime even when time is excluded as an exception.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an IN punch followed by an OUT punch on the next day such that the person gets over 24 hours of reported time.
2. Enter time correct punched time for the employee for the rest of the work week.
3. Create an overtime Period Threshold rule (Template020) which awards overtime after 40 hours in a week and add it to the Rule Program for this person.
4. Create an Exception rule Long Punch Exception (Template250) which does not allow a punch longer than 10 hours and add it to the Rule program for this person.
5. Run Time Admin
6. Check Payable Time. Overtime should not have been triggered/generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms