ETL92: Template020 Overtime Rule Creates Overtime Even When Time Is Excluded As An Exception.
(Doc ID 2347723.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Template020 Overtime rule is creating overtime even when time is excluded as an exception.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an IN punch followed by an OUT punch on the next day such that the person gets over 24 hours of reported time.
2. Enter time correct punched time for the employee for the rest of the work week.
3. Create an overtime Period Threshold rule (Template020) which awards overtime after 40 hours in a week and add it to the Rule Program for this person.
4. Create an Exception rule Long Punch Exception (Template250) which does not allow a punch longer than 10 hours and add it to the Rule program for this person.
5. Run Time Admin
6. Check Payable Time. Overtime should not have been triggered/generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document