EAP : "Sales Tax Applicability on Invoice Line and no Sales tax Amount entered" error on Quick Invoice
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we create a Complete Quick Invoice (PO) with no sales tax or not tax exempt it is expected that Voucher Build Process will assign Use Tax, instead the voucher goes into a Recycle status and the following error message is received "Sales Tax Applicability on Invoice Line and no Sales tax Amount entered."
On Non PO Invoices Use Tax's are calculated as Expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Created a PO
- Sales tax applicable in PO
- Created a Quick Invoice from the PO
- No sales tax entered / tax exempt unchecked
- Ran Voucher Build using Quick Invoice Option
- Voucher Created in Recycle status.
- Error: Sales Tax Applicability on Invoice Line and no Sales tax Amount entered."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms