Transaction Group 300 Entries Created for Orders Originated from Requisitions
(Doc ID 2347790.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Cost Accounting Creating process (CM_CSTACCTG) started creating transaction group 300 entries in PS_CM_ACCTG_LINE.
The transaction group 300 transactions are only created for orders that originated from a requisition (PS_IN_DEMAND.DEMAND_SOURCE = 'PR')."
Expected for the Cost Accounting Creating process (CM_CSTACCTG) to not create any transaction group 300 entries.
The transaction group 300 transactions are only created for orders that originated from a requisition (PS_IN_DEMAND.DEMAND_SOURCE = 'PR').
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create an ePro Requisition for a stock item and enter the Inventory BU (destination BU) on the accounting distribution line.
2. Run the AutoSelect Requisitions process PO_REQSORC
3. Run the Build Inventory Demand process PO_REQINVS to create the material stock request. The order should be created as an IUT from the source BU to the Destination BU.
4. Reserve the stock request demand lines
5. Release the stock request and print the pick list
6. Perform the Picking Confirmation process, Ship and Deplete the Inventory
7. Use the Interunit & RMA Receiving process to receive the IUT in the destination business unit.
8. Putaway the inventory, which will create the 022 interunit receipt transaction
9. Run the Accounting Line Creation process CM_CSTACCTG
10. Verify 022 and 300 transactions in PS_CM_ACCTG_LINE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document