Participant Appears Multiple Times In Look-up
(Doc ID 2347823.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participant appears multiple times in look-up
After adding another effective date on Participant Information, reopening the page, the tabs are not available/visible.
Pressing Correction History the General Information show correctly two tabs.
Navigating to Participant Information (Cash Management > Investment Pools > Participant Information), there are two records instead of one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Participant Information (Cash Management > Investment Pools > Participant Information)
2) Search for and Select participant PT001 named Math Participant.
3) Create new effective date row for the participant
4) Add new account PA002 under the participant using BU US001 and Pool ID IP001. Set up the rest the same as account PA001
6) Navigate to Participant transactions (Cash Management > Investment Pools > Participant Transactions
7) Click "Add"
8) Enter data as follows: BU - US001, Pool ID IP001
9) Click the look up magnifying class for Participant ID. Participant PT001 now appears twice. Should only appear once no matter how many accounts they have.
Repeat and add another account for the participant. It now appears 3 times.
Participants with multiple accounts under the same investment pool appear multiple times in the Investment Pool Look-up ID dialog box. They appear for each account they have.
It has been modified the record field property so the default template id is populated when creating investment pool transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document