Supplier Onboarding Approval Displays Message
(Doc ID 2347824.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve Supplier,the following error occurs.
You don't have permission to access User Profile Component Interface
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as "abc".
1. Do the Approval Process Setup for Supplier.
2. In the "Supplier Request System Setup" Page, enable Approval for
¿Registering Prospective Suppliers as New Suppliers¿ and Save the Page.
3. Register Supplier and Submit it for Approval.
4. Login as Approver i.e., "xyz".
5. Click on the "Approvals" Tile.
6. Click on the ¿Supplier Registration¿ Link from the left panel.
7. Click on the ¿Chevron¿ of the above Submitted Request.
Observe that Link is displaying as ¿You don¿t have permission to access
User Profile Component Interface¿ instead of displaying as ¿More Registration
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot approve supplier's
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document