EEX9.2: Expense Report Budget Status Updates To "Not Checked" Without Making any Change to Report
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Without making any changes to an expense report the budget status reverts back to "Not Checked".
1. Log in as employee
2. Navigate to: NavBar > Navigator > FSCM > Employee Self Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Create/Modify
3. Click the Add button
4. Populate the first two expense lines with per diem expenses. Populate remaining required fields on report
5. Click summary and Submit hyperlink
6. Place a checkmark in the box, and then click Submit Expense Report
7. Click Ok
8. Report has been submitted successfully
9. Log in as the first approver
10. Navigate to: NavBar > Navigator > FSCM > Manager Self Service > Travel and Expense Center > Approvals > Approve Transactions
11. Click the Report ID hyperlink under the Transaction ID column
12. Click the Budget Options hyperlink
13. Click the Budget Check button
14. After the report receives a valid budget status, click the OK button
15. Notice the report now shows as having a Valid budget status. Click the Expense Details link
16. Without making any changes, click the Summary and Submit hyperlink
17. Notice the budget status now shows as “Not Checked” even though no changes were made, requiring the report to be re-budget checked.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Actual Result: The Budget Status shows as Not Checked even though no changes were made and then requires the report to be re-budget checked.
Once an expense report has been budget checked, it should not update to “Not Checked” unless a change has been made to the expense report affecting the distribution or amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms