EAR 9.2: AR WorkCenter-Open Items Actions not using SetID from Tableset Control
(Doc ID 2348264.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2
Accounts and Balances
AR WorkCenter - Open Items Actions not using SetID from Tableset Control
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The Record Group Control for AR_07 & AR_29 are assigned a SetID that is different than the Default SetID
- AR Work Center > Open Items > Refine Filter Criteria selects the SetID assigned to AR_07 & AR_29
- Select 2-3 items and select Multi-Item Update from the Actions drop down box and GO
- Fields to Update page Credit Analyst look up searches on the Default SetID, not the SetID assigned to AR_07
- Change the Action to Tie to a New Conversation and click GO
- Conversations page opens with the Defautl SetID, not the SetID assigned to AR_29
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document