"Email ID Invalid" (10320,100) Error On Supplier Registration After Request For More Information Due to Email Letters Case-Sensitive
(Doc ID 2348354.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Email ID Invalid" (10320,100) Error On Supplier Registration after request for more information due to email letters case-sensitive.
After a new supplier submits a registration and the approver chooses "Request more information", the supplier is unable to access their registration to make updates or changes and resubmit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as VP1 under supplier Portal
2. Register as a Supplier
3. At submit step. Replace the email. Note that the first email letter is capitalized. Submit.
4. Email received.
5. Login as VP2.
6. Go to Worklist.
7. At Manage Request Approval. Request more information.
8. Email received. Access the link provided in the email. Note: is showing email first letter capitalized
9. Login as VP1
10. Continue from where you left. Inform registration id and hit the arrow.
11. Enter to data required. Note: email first letter is not capitalized. NEXT
12. Got the invalid email message: "Email ID being entered is invalid. Please enter a valid Email ID. (10320,100)"
13. Choose Forgot your Password Enter data.
14. Enter the data and request password.The email first letter is not capitalized.
15. Received the message again: “Email ID being entered is invalid. Please enter a valid Email ID. (10320,100)”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!