Transactions Accounted Twice When PC_PRICING And PSA_ACCTGGL Are Run In Parallel
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions are accounted twice when PC_PRICING and PSA_ACCTGGL are run in Parallel.
1. Create a contract with a rate based line and associate it with a rate set and a project.
2. Create many cost transactions for that project.
3. Create funds distribution for these transactions.
4. Run the funds distribution process without checking the box for running PC_PRICING. These transactions created by funds distribution will represent source rows for the rate set associated with the contract.
5. Create an Accounting rule for these transactions also.
6. Run PC_PRICING and shortly after run PSA_ACCTGGL too. PSA_ACCTGGL will finish before PC_PRICING.
7. PSA_ACCTGGL will create accounting rows in PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC that will not contain contract information. GL_DISTRIB_STATUS on PS_PROJ_RESOURCE will be 'N'.
8. Run PSA_ACCTGGL again. It will create other accounting rows in PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC table containing contract information but for the same transactions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms