EAR9.2: Generate Dunning Letter Online Not Allowing To See The Print Preview
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using "Generate Dunning Letter" from Collection Workbench, the dunning id (DUN_ID_NUM field) is incremented by 6 in PS_INSTALLATION_AR table, instead of being increased by 1.
When using Account Receivable > Customer Interactions > Dunning Letter > Preview Letter, just generated Online Dunning Letter DFI_ID_NUM is not listed under Look Up Dunning Number screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Inquire the database using following sql statement: SELECT DUN_ID_NUM FROM PS_INSTALLATION_AR - see DUN_ID_NUM (for instance 101)
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Collection Workbench and select as Item Action - Generate a Dunning Letter and press GO for Customer 1000, Business Unit US001.
- Receive the message that the dunning letter extract request is successfully run.
- Rerun sql statement: SELECT DUN_ID_NUM FROM PS_INSTALLATION_AR - see DUN_ID_NUM - see that it has been incremented from 101 to 107 (is incremented by 6, instead of being incremented by 1).
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Customer Interactions/ Dunning Letters/ Preview Letter and check Dunning Number field in the Look Up Dunning Number screen - Online Dunning Letter DFI_ID_NUM is not listed there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms