EAR9.2: Add Including Current Items Option To The Dunning Process
(Doc ID 2349093.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using AR_DUNNING program, dunning process was not including current items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Product Related/ Receivables/ Credit/ Collections/ Dunning Methods - use Dunning ID as DUN1 - Under Dunning ID tab- Exclude Current Items field must be checked and Dunning Method is selected as Dunning by Days (or Dunning by Level);
- Go to Financials/ Supply Chain/ Product Related/ Receivables/ Credit/ Collections/ Dunning Methods - Dunning Level tab - Start Day field cannot be selected as (-1)
- Go to Customer/ Customer Information/ General Information - for the used customer id select under Correspondence Options tab - Dunning ID as DUN1;
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Pending Items/ Online Items/ Group Entry page and create 2 new items - Item 1: US008-CURRENT (due in 30 days, -30), Acct DT: Oct 27,2017, Due DT: Nov 27,2017; Item 1: US008-DUE (due 10 days ago, 10), Acct DT: Oct 17 ,2017, Due DT: Oct 17,2017;
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Customer Interactions/ Dunning Letter/ Extract Dunning Letter Info - run Dunning for all levels- DUNNINGA job (message log for Application Engine AR_Dunning - shows process runs with success);
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Customer Interactions/ Dunning Letters/ Preview Letter;
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Customer Interactions/ Dunning Letters/ History of Letters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document