Unable To Shuffle Between Job Codes Associated with Job Opening To View The Screening Results
(Doc ID 2349194.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manage Applicant
HCM 9.2 PUM 21 8.55.16
Recruiters cannot toggle (Shuffle ) between the two job codes associated with the job opening on the screening results page.
Unable to shuffle between job codes to view the screening results. (TAM)
Should be able to shuffle between job codes tied to same Job Opening while reviewing preliminary screening results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Job Opening with Screening questions and a Jobcode
2. Apply to the job
3. Run the preliminary screening.
4. Add another Job code to the same job.
5. Apply to the job as another applicant.
6. Run the Preliminary screening again.
7. Now On the Screening results page there will be two job codes associated with the job, recruiters cannot shuffle (toggle) between two job codes (when hit on the radio button nothing happens ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document