EAP: Vendor Location Name Change causes issue for Remitting and Pricing Locations
(Doc ID 2349369.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Making changes to the Vendor Location Name causes the Remitting Location and the Pricing Location to be saved with an invalid value. As a result, the invalid Vendor Location is carried over to when adding a new Voucher.
1. Display an existing Supplier
2. On the Supplier > Location page, for the Location field, add an X at the end of the Location name
3. Click on the Payables hyperlink
4. On Payables Options, under the Remitting section, the Location field has an X at the end
5. Click OK
6. Click on the Procurement hyperlink
7. On the Procurement Options page, under the Pricing section, the Location field has an X at the end
8. Click OK
9. On the Supplier > Location page, for the Location field, delete the X at the end of the Location name
10. Save the Supplier
11. Check the the Location field under Remitting and Pricing, notice that the X still remains at the end of the Location name, which does not exist
12. Create a Voucher for the Supplier in Step 1
13. Notice that the Location being displayed is the Location with the X at the end
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document