EEX 9.2: When Load Defaults Is Selected, the Profile Defaults are not Loaded for Travel Authorizations
(Doc ID 2349480.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Load Defaults Is Selected, Profile Defaults are not Loaded for Travel Authorization
After selecting default accounting and changing a chartfield, it is displayed on the TA with the new chartfield. If you go back to default accounting and select Load Defaults, the chartfields values do not get populated with the user defaults. The chartfield values remained the same as they were before selecting Load Defaults.
1. Create a Travel Authorization.
2. Enter one projected expense.
3. Select the Actions drop-down and select Default Accounting.
4. Enter a new value into the Operating unit.
5. Click OK.
6. View the Accounting details for the projected expense and the the new value entered in the Operating Unit defaults will show in the accounting details.
7. Select the Actions drop-down and select Default Accounting.
8. Click the Load Defaults button.
The chartfields values are not populated with the user default values.
The chartfields values should be populated with the user default values.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document