Project End Date Allowed To Be Backdated Even If Valid Assignment Available
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Project end-date allowed to be backdated even when assignments fall outside the project start/end dates.
System should have a cross validation against the available assignments/transactions with the project when date is backdated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project with Start Date = 01/01/2018 and End Date=31/12/2018
2. Add a resource and select the status Requested. Then save the page.
3. The assignment has created.
4. Return to General Information and change the start date and the end date of the project so that the assignment falls outside the project.
5. The page saves, there is no validation.
6. Try to add an assignment from Resource Management.
7. It does not allow to save the assignment if it falls outside the project.
< Internal Only
Internal Only >
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms