EEX9.1: Expense Report Header Status Does Not Match Expense Report Lines Status
(Doc ID 2350231.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report header status does not match Expense Report lines status
1. The HR Supervisor and Pre Pay Audit Stages are set for Line Level approvals.
2. On Transaction Definition page for Expense Report: HR Supervisor and PrePAy Auditor are checked
3. Update Profile for KU0021 Jessica Bendetto - Configure the HR Supervisor as EXS1
4. Assign PrePay Auditor in Approver Assignment for GL Business Unit US001 for Pre Pay Auditor
1. Create Expense Report for Jessica Bendetto
2. Submit Expense report status =Submitted for Approval
3. Sign in as HR Supervisor (EXS1)
4. Select created transaction and Approve it
Expense Report header status is different than Expense Report lines status.
Expense Report header and lines should have same status.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document