EEX9.2: AP_FG_PROC Fails For Expense Reports Under Certain Conditions
(Doc ID 2350241.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP_FG_PROC fails when for expense reports under certain conditions
1. Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Update Profile. Change employee to have an expense payment method of ACH (and enter some remit to bank account details, select default).
2. Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts. Update SHARE / USBNK / CHCK to use Financial Gateway as default Electronic Layout for payment method ACH.
3. Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > Create/Modify. Enter an expense report for employee. Make sure it has an expense reimbursable to the employee
4. Approve the expense report and now navigate to Expenses > Process Expenses > Expense Processing. Stage expense report for payment.
5. Go to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Pay Cycle Manager. Choose pay cycle EX-ER, and make sure pay through dates include date of the expense report you entered. Run payment selection first, and exclude everything but the expense report you created. Then run payment creation. Then you should have an FG row to process. Do NOT process it yet.
6. Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Expense Processing. Run this process with the following parameters 2 times - "stage payments, post liabilities, post payments, advance reconciliation, update paid statuses"
7. This results in the row on EX_SUMM_PYMNT first getting posted, and then getting deleted by EX_STAGE_PMT / CLEANUP / DELSUMM. Obviously, this is not the ‘normal’ order of processing, but in customer's case, this FG row was left out to process, and customer's night batch jobs ran several times before the user came back to the pay cycle.
8. Now return to the pay cycle, and process the FG output row. AP_FG_PROC runs to no success with the message below.
ErrorReturn-> 125 - Fatal SQL error occurred. (2,125) PMT_LOAD.Payment.PaymentHandler.OnExecute Name:InsertRowsetAndChildren PCPC:8187 Statement:129
Called from:PMT_LOAD.Payment.PaymentHandler.OnExecute Name:InsertRowsetAndChildren Statement:135
Called from:PMT_LOAD.Payment.PaymentHandler.OnExecute Name:ValidateAndInsert Statement:315
Called from:PMT_LOAD.Payment.PaymentHandler.OnExecute Name:ProcessSyncPayment Statement:15
Called from:PMT_LOAD.Interface.PaymentRequestSync.OnExecute Name:Process Statement:7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document