EEX92: Base Currency Amount Is Changed For A Transaction Imported From My Wallet
(Doc ID 2350245.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Base currency amount is changed for a transaction imported from My Wallet
1. Run the Load External Data process
2. Use an SQL statement to simulate wrong value for MONETARY_AMOUNT coming from VISA credit card file
Update the VISA CREDIT Card file with a wrong MONETARY_AMOUNT before loading into PeopleSoft
3. See the information in My Wallet - Base Currency Amount is wrong as coming from the file
4. Create Expense Report for employee using transaction from My Wallet
5. Select transaction from My Wallet
6. Click on Save For Later link - Base Currency Amount is not modified
7. Click on Non-Reimbursable option - Base Currency Amount is not modified
8. Exit the Expense Report and enter again in Create/Modify page - Base Monetary Amount is changed
MONETARY_AMOUNT is changed in Expense Report, while transaction is imported from My Wallet.
MONETARY_AMOUNT should not be changed in Expense Report, while transaction is imported from My Wallet.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document