Enterprise Self Auto Approval On SPro Invoices Showing As Approved By Supplier
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, AWE - Requisition Approval
If we checked the self approval check box on the sPro invoice process definition and created a WO, timesheet and invoice, then the supplier approved the invoice then it will automatically approved as the self approval is checked however the Invoice status will remain in 'Approved by supplier" not approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the check box for self approval in the sPro Invoice workflow setup
2. Create a new Work-order submit and release it.
3. Create a time-sheet for that Work-order and submit it.
4. Create a new Invoice against the time-sheet and submit it for approval.
5. Once supplier approved the invoice will be approved too by enterprise since we have the self approval check box checked, but the overall invoice status will not change to be approved, It remains as Approved by supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms