Time Booked Against A Project With A MDY UOM Is Not Converted Based On Project Hours Per Day
(Doc ID 2350615.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When time is booked on 8 hours a day in the Time Report and then sent to PC, it does not use the project hours per day defined against the project (Project Costing > Project Definition > General Information - Program Management tab) to convert the hours in days. It is using the number of hours in a day from the unit of measure.
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Units of Measure > Units of Measure and for MDY set 7.5 hours instead of 8.
2. Create a project.
3. Go to Program Management tab and set the Hours Per Day to 8 MHR.
4. Add an activity.
5. Add a resource and associate it with the activity.
6. At the Resources by activity, Work tab, select the unit of measure MDY.
7. Create a time report (Travel and Expenses > Time Report > Create/Modify) for 40 hours.
8. Stage the time report.
9. Run the engine PC_EX_TO_PC.
10. Go to the project, Resources by activity, Work tab. The Actual Work is 5.33 instead of 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document