Multiple Rows Written Into Manage Applicant - History For Updates To Disposition Showing Multiple Entries For The Same Disposition
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manage Applicant
Multiple rows written into Manage Applicant - History for updates to same disposition multiple times
When an applicant's disposition is updated to the same disposition value multiple times (example: 070 Offer) on a job opening, the Manage Applicant History page shows multiple entries for the same disposition instead of one row for that disposition.
For example, if the '070 Offer' disposition is updated for the applicant at 10:25 EST, 10:27 EST, 10:29 EST, the History tab on Manage Applicant page shows 3 different rows with the same 070 Offer disposition as the value. There should be only 1 row for '070 Offer' since there is no change to the disposition b/w these 3 updates.
Oracle should only allow one row to be inserted into the Manage Applicant - History table when the same disposition is updated multiple times on an applicant on the job opening. New row should be inserted only when the disposition value changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Recruiting -> Recruiting Home -> Search Job Opening
2. Search for a job opening that is OPEN, and select a Job opening that has applicants tied to it.
3. Select Other Actions -> Recruiting Actions -> Edit Disposition
4. Update the disposition from say "Interview" to "Offer".
5. Select Other Actions -> Recruiting Actions -> Edit Disposition
6. Update the disposition again and select "Offer"
7. Select Other Actions -> Recruiting Actions -> Edit Disposition
8. Update the disposition again and select "Offer"
9. Select the applicant - navigate to "Manage Applicant" page
10. Select the tab "History" on the Manage Applicant page
11. 3 rows are inserted in the History page for the disposition value of "Offer"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms