Error And Unable To Ready Bill Plan Of A Contract Line, When Bill To Customer Is Changed to A Letter of Credit Customer. - "Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values"
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Contract Entry
Unable to ready bill plan on contract line added to letter of credit. When adding a new amount based contract line with a new project to an award that has billing options set as Letter of Credit, user is unable to ready the bill plan after changing the Bill To Customer.
"Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values
The value entered in the field does not match one of the allowable values. You can see the allowable values by pressing the Prompt button or hyperlink."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use an existing contract with 1 rate based contract line. The Billing Options have Letter Of Credit enabled with the field value populated. In demo GRANTS_REVENUE_RATES is used in 'EGV05'
2. Amend the contract and add the BUILDING 2 amount based contract line
3. Do Bill and Revenue allocation and Process amendment
4. Assign a Mile Stone Bill Plan to the contract like BUILDING 2.
5. Add an event to process the entire amount and save
6. Change the Bill To Customer from existing 1018 to 1002 and ready the bill plan
The above error is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms