City Lookup Not Working In Smart Hire When Logged In As Ps Portuguese
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
When clicking on the search tool on the City Code - SQL error displays both on the Birth Location section and Address1_BRA section.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS(In Portuguese)
2. Workforce Administration -> Smart HR Template -> Smart HR Transactions
3. Take any transaction, which has Birth Information & Person Address 01 - Brazil sections.
4. After entering details in the previous fields, select Birth Location in Birth Information section and City in Person Address 01 - Brazil
5. Peoplecode message appears as "A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.", instead of displaying cities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms