eProcurement Requisition Shows Partially Received State After Create Full Receipt
(Doc ID 2350958.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user creates an ePro requisition with 1 line and 1 distribution. Copy to a PO and then fully receive the PO. When you go back to ePro Manage Requisitions, the State = Received.
But when it is created an ePro requisition with 1 line and 1 distribution row. Copy that to a PO and then split the distribution in more. Fully receive the PO. Now go back to ePro Manage Requisitions, and the State = Partially Received even though the PO is fully received. This could confuse the users.
1. Create a multiple line Requisition from eProcurement
2. Budget check it Approve it
3. Create PO from Requisition, while creating PO just do one thing, distribute one line of PO into two distributions, with same chart fields as in Requisition and change Reporting structure of one distribution. Change the PO Distribution from 1 to multiple lines.
4. Save PO, Budget check, approve and dispatch it
5. Create receipt from PO and note the same is happening when create receipt form ePro too.
6. Now if you Navigate to Manage requisition, it will show one line as partially received even though the PO is fully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document