Template Base Hire (TBH) Rehire Opens the Job Data Component in Correction Mode
(Doc ID 2351173.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Rehiring an employee using a delivered template causes the Job data component to open in correction mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select any Smart HR Template with 'Automatic Database Updates' unchecked.
2. Terminate any Employee Eg: KU0003 in Demo
3. Navigate to Workforce Administration>Smart HR Template >Smart HR Transaction and Enter the Transaction details for Rehire
4. Provide all the Details like Name, DOB, Job, Compensation click on a 'Save and Submit Transaction'.
5. Navigate to Manage Transaction to Job data.
6. Job Data Component is opened in Correction History mode.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document