Template Base Hire (TBH) Rehire Opens the Job Data Component in Correction Mode
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Rehiring an employee using a delivered template causes the Job data component to open in correction mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select any Smart HR Template with 'Automatic Database Updates' unchecked.
2. Terminate any Employee Eg: KU0003
3. Navigate to Workforce Administration>Smart HR Template >Smart HR Transaction and Enter the Transaction details for Rehire
4. Provide all the Details like Name, DOB, Job, Compensation click on a 'Save and Submit Transaction'.
5. Navigate to Manage Transaction to Job data.
6. Job Data Component is opened in Correction History mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms