BIK Is Added Twice To Total Income On Reprinting The Appendix 8A Form
Last updated on MAY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Singapore - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Taxes
BIK is added twice to total income when we reprint Appendix 8A form
The value in total income for IR8A form is doubled when we print the Appendix 8A form more than once.
BIK value shouldn't be added twice to the total income
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create IR8A/IR8S forms for employee.
2. Create or calculate appendix 8A. Make sure employee has a value for Benefits in Kind.
3. Print Appendix 8A form and see that the value of Benefit in Kind is printed on the IR8A form.
4. Print Appendix 8A form with reprint forms selected on the run control page.
5. Check the total income for employee on the IR8A form. For the total amount the BIK value will be added twice. As expected the amount should not include BIK summed up more than once.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms