Smart HR CHE Address Section displays Wrong Address Validation Message
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delivered Smart HR CHE address section does not meet the validation requirements and sends an wrong message in the message window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a template which uses Address_01_CHE as address Section for the Smart Hire Template.
2. Navigate to Main Menu> Workforce Administration>Smart HR Template>Smart HR Transactions
3. Create the Transaction Type as 'Hire and select Template which created in Step(1).
4. In the Address Section, Provide all the details and submit.
5. Message window appears to re edit the address saying 'Check for Valid address Combinations through the address lookup link".But there is no lookup Functions available to verify.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms