GPESP: IRPF REVIEW DATA Deletes Previous Months Adjustements
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was detected that when making one modification in IRPF Data Review, both for employees Persons of Interest, PeopleSoft eliminates all the records created to date for different months and saves only the last record. All this has been happening since the installation of the last modifications of 190.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run payroll for April for an employee type: Person of Interest
2. Go to IRPF Data Review and add key G, subkey 01 for an employee type: Person of Interest in April
3. Run payroll for May for the same employee
4. Go to IRPF Data Review and add key G, subkey 01 for this employee in May and save
5. Change the value for key G for May and save
6. Search in IRPF Data Review for April. Key G is not shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms