ELM 9.2: ELM Auto Enrollment Policies Not Working For Multiple Numbers for "In List" Operator
(Doc ID 2351624.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Policy condition, receive an error message if use Job Code with the "in list" operator with a list of numeric codes.
For example, in ELM 9.2 LM Basic Operator Set from Navigation: Main Menu >
Enterprise Components > Active Analytics Framework > Setup >Register Operator
Set. Note that "in list" is not in the delivered registered LM_Basic Operate Set.
Please contact your system administrator. An error has occurred. Could not save the phrase. (18112,5144)
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Update LM Basic Operator Set to include "inList" in the LM_Basic Operate Set,
2. Add a new policy to Auto Enroll new Hires or Rehires to mandatory Courses for specific list of numeric Job Codes using the
3. Then, Integrate HCM with ELM and setup as required. Service Operation WORKFORCE_SYNC setup as required.
4. When HCM Administrator adds a new Hire or Rehire an Employee, triggers WORKFORCE_SYNC message
5. Then, In ELM, WORKFORCE_SYNC message is successfully processed and data loaded to ELM staging Job data tables.
6. in ELM, Administrator runs or Job triggered to run Process Load Asynchronous Data (AE LM_LD_ASYNC) to trigger Policy to enroll Hires and Rehires in specific Learning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document