EEX 9.1+: Expense Reports Always Printing Department From Employee Org Data Instead Of Expense Report's Department
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report ID EXC4500 Expense Report-XML Prints the Department from the Employee Organizational Data Instead of the Department Assigned to the Expense Report.
1. Create an expense sheet for an employee with a department value of 41000.
2. Submit the expense report for approval.
3. Expense Manager approves the expense report.
4. The expense report report is paid.
5. Print the Expense Report (Navigation: Travel and Expenses ->Central Entry ->Expense Report ->Print Report.
6. The department on the Report ID EXC4500 Expense Report-XML in 41000.
7. Open the employee profile using the navigation Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Update Profile > Organizational Data.
8. Change the Department from 41000 to 42000.
9. Repeat step 5.
The report prints department 42000, which is the current department on the employee's profile organizational data.
The report prints should print department 41000 which is the department on the expense report.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms