Probation Reason drop-down on Update Contracts Page is listed as of Current date instead of Probation date
(Doc ID 2352337.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : Probation Reason drop down is listed as of SYSDATE/CURRENTDATE instead of being listed as per PROBATION_DT
Replication steps Issue – Probation Reason Drop down display :
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration -> Job Information -> Contract Administration -> Update Contracts
2. Choose any active contract for an Employee
3. Under Signature Date/ Probation info page, Select 01/01/2017 as Probation date and Reason as ‘Unsatisfactory Performance’ and save the data.
4. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Utilities -> Administration -> Translate Values
5. Search for Field PROBATN_REASON and add a New Row with below details,
VALUE – 01
Effective date – Current date (SYSDATE)
Status – Inactive
Long Name & Short name - Unsatisfactory Performance & Unsatisfy
Save the data
6. Navigate to Workforce Administration -> Job Information -> Contract Administration -> Update Contracts and check the Probation Reason for the same Employee selected in STEP 2.
Probation reason will be shown as Invalid Value.
Note : All the data provided here for reference are from PeopleSoft Delivered Demo data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document