Probation Reason drop-down on Update Contracts Page is listed as of Current date instead of Probation date
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : Probation Reason drop down is listed as of SYSDATE/CURRENTDATE instead of being listed as per PROBATION_DT
Replication steps Issue – Probation Reason Drop down display :
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration -> Job Information -> Contract Administration -> Update Contracts
2. Choose any active contract for an Employee
3. Under Signature Date/ Probation info page, Select 01/01/2017 as Probation date and Reason as ‘Unsatisfactory Performance’ and save the data.
4. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Utilities -> Administration -> Translate Values
5. Search for Field PROBATN_REASON and add a New Row with below details,
VALUE – 01
Effective date – Current date (SYSDATE)
Status – Inactive
Long Name & Short name - Unsatisfactory Performance & Unsatisfy
Save the data
6. Navigate to Workforce Administration -> Job Information -> Contract Administration -> Update Contracts and check the Probation Reason for the same Employee selected in STEP 2.
Probation reason will be shown as Invalid Value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms