Standard Hours Field is not Visible in GSS Ad Hoc Salary Change Transaction
(Doc ID 2352493.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Standard Hours field is selected to be visible on the transaction page for GSS - Delivered Transaction ID: HR_SALARY_CHANGE, Page Name: HR_MSS_CT_COMP_SBF but it is not showing up in the Activity Guide.
All fields selected to be visible, including the Standard Hours, should be displayed in the Activity Guide.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Guided Self Service > Transaction Configuration
2. Select Transaction ID: HR_SALARY_CHANGE, then go to the Questionnaire tab, select the Pages tab in the Questionnaire section, and select the "Page Fields" link for Page Name: HR_MSS_CT_COMP_SBF
3. Select the 'Standard Hours' field check box and Save
4. Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Request Ad Hoc Salary Change
5. Select employee on Direct Reports page and note only the Monthly Salary and Annual Rate fields are displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document