How to Reconcile Requisition when used in Sourcing Event, Awarded to Contract and Not Sourced to Purchase Order?
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to reconcile a requisition that was used to create a sourcing event and the event award was posted to a Procurement Contract. The Requisition was never sourced to Purchase Order?
1. Create a requisition (Req#1). Budget Check
2. Copy Req into Sourcing Event
3. Award Sourcing Event to a General Contract
4. Create a requisition (Req #2...n). Budget Check
5. Expedite Requisition
6. Approve and Budget Check Purchase Order
The above steps won't liquidate Requisition #1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms