PC_PRICING Not Negating The Amounts For Revised Timesheets When The Rate Set Option Is "FIX"
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using "FIX" rate option and then revising the timesheet, the amount does not get negated.
For the reversed rows, the foreign amount and resource amount are kept positive.
1. Create a rate set with the source analysis type = TLX.
2. Target analysis type = BIL. Use the rate option “FIX” and add an amount.
3. Create a project.
4. Add an activity.
5. Add a resource to the project.
6. Associate the rate set with the project and the activity.
7. Create a time report and associate it with the project and the activity.
8. Submit the timesheet.
9. Stage Time to Project Costing
10. Run PC_EX_TO_PC.
11. TLX and BIL rows have been created. BIL rows have the foreign amount = fixed amount defined on the rate set.
12. Create a revision for the timesheet.
13. Decrease the number of hours and submit the timesheet.
14. Stage the time report.
15. Run PC_EX_TO_PC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms